Brine your next turkey
- Brining lets the turkey soak up the salt water solution overnight.
- The secret is to add flavor into the salt water.
- Cooking time will reduce, and your turkey will be very juicy, guaranteed.
- The only tool you need is a Liquid Solution Brining Bag.
$13.99 (Free Shipping)Add to Cart
All that you need for the juiciest turkey
Freshly Ground Spices
A Brining Bag
Steps to a great brine
Prepare your brining liquid, see our favorite recipe below
Add the turkey into the brining bag and pour the brining liquid into the bag
Pour in cold water to cover the turkey completely
Love this product!!
“I love having a bag to brine and another to bake. I have purchased for years and will continue do so. People remember to put brine bag in bucket, THEN add turkey and liquid. This gives all support needed. The turkey brown’s beautifully in the bag and contains juices. I usually have approx a 22# bird. No problem at all with size.”
Better Than I Was Expecting!
“I received my order promptly. The bags are inside a thinner plastic packaging that keeps them together. The recipes are printed on a card, along with instructions and other useful information. The bags themselves are better than I expected. The brining bag is huge! I think you could fit a small goat inside of it. It’s really nice to be able to order this without having to talk to an operator or deal with any hassles. I really love the double zipper closure.”
My family really loved last year’s bird.
“My family really loved last year’s bird. All the kids preferred our marinated turkey over the deep fried one from the prior year. My goal this year is to marinate our turkey then deep fry it. Since I bought my brine-ing bag on Amazon last year, I wanted to buy the same one and thankfully, Liquid Solution is back with their brining bags again this year. Didn’t expect the oven bag, but I’ll give it a try. I don’t see how you can go wrong with these because they’re cheap, seemingly indestructible, and the instructions are clear.”
- Two XL Turkey sized brining bags 22” tall x 25” wide, holds up to a 25 lb. turkey with brine. Great for pork, chicken, wild game, ham, roast, deer and more.
- Ultrawide gusseted bottoms for extra volume and stability.
- Manufactured with heavy duty materials and thick seams to protect your expensive turkey.
- Tested to FDA food grade standards. Testing done by SGS, largest testing company in the world.
- Two 18-inch long strings of twine, and two zipper assist clips for east closing.
- No faster way to cook a world class turkey. Reduce your cooking time, brined turkey cooks MUCH faster.
$13.99 (Free Shipping)Add to Cart
“Use this with the turkey brine that I had bought from Amazon last year and it worked perfect! I put it in the refrigerator with the brine overnight and then I cooked it in the same bag the next day.”
This brining bag was perfect!!
“This was my first year brining a turkey and I will never go back!!! This brining bag was perfect!! And the fact that it also came with an oven bag made this purchase even more worth it. I also loved that it came with a bit of instructions! Will purchase again for next year!”
Turkey Had a Brand New Bag.
“Good price, received two different sized bags and wound up using the smaller of the two. The only issue with this one was a small zip tie intended to seal the top of the bag was difficult to fasten and I wound up using a more substantial zip tie from my garage supply. Otherwise it worked great. I will someday use the larger XL bag which is probably easier to use as it has a built in zip lock top.”
The Perfect Roast Turkey Recipe!
- 4 cups large crystal salt (Grinding optional)
- 5 cups sugar
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 leeks, clean thoroughly and slice
- 3 whole bay leaves
- 6 cloves of garlic halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 8 cups water
Pour water into a large pot, add sugar and salt, heat slowly and stir until all salt and sugar is dissolved. Allow the brine mixture to cool to room temperature.
Freshly grind your cumin seeds, black pepper, and cloves using the FinaMill directly into the cooled brine mixture.
Add all other ingredients to brine mixture.
Place your turkey into a Liquid Solution brining bag, and pour in brine mixture. Be sure to remove all air and place into refrigerator for 24 hours.
Pat dry Turkey before cooking.