Tinfoil Baked Salmon
- Let the salmon sit on the counter for 20 to 30 minutes to bring it up to room temperature
- Pat dry with a papertowl
- Use butter, cooking oil, or cooking spray to cover the tinfoil, place fillet on top skin side down
- Season using the FinaMill. First use the salt pod and apply. Change to the pepper and dried dill pods and coat evenly with both.
- Place 4 pads of butter (one tablespoon each) evenly along the length of the salmon
- Place sliced onions and sliced lemon evenly spaced on top of the salmon fillet
- Wrap the fillet tightly with the tinfoil to keep juices in.
- Place on baking tray
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Remove before internal temperature reaches 140 as the meat will continue to cook after it is removed.
- Remove lemon slices and serve.