Herbs De Provence
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried marjoram
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried summer savory
- ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- ½ tablespoon dried tarragon. The secret to making the best French and Mediterranean food is making your own Herbes de Provence. It is perfect for adding a distinctive flavor to chicken, roasted veggies, tomato soups, salads and even stews.
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon dried chervil
- ½ teaspoon dried mint
- ½ teaspoon dried lavender
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly, pour contents into your FinaPod and you’re ready for amazing seasoning!