This bright flavorful salad is perfect for a warm day. Bring it to a BBQ or to a family gathering and you’ll be sure to be a star.
The fresh herbs combine beautifully with the cherry tomatoes, while the cuscus provides the mouthfeel and substance that makes this a true crowd pleaser.
Ingredients• 2 corn tortillas, sliced into strips
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 medium head romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1 cup shredded red cabbage
• ½ cup cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
• 2 red radishes, thinly sliced
• ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
• 1 avocado, sliced
• Jalapeno slices, optional
• Olive oil and lime juice dressing
• Large crystal sea salt in your FinaMill
• Lime wedges, for serving
• 1 lb. ground beef
• Taco seasoning packet
2. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and brown the ground beef 3-5 minutes
3. Drain oil and fat, stir in taco seasoning.
4. Assemble the salad with the romaine lettuce, cabbage, black beans, taco meat, radishes, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos, and drizzle with olive oil lime dressing. Season again with salt.
5. Serve with lime wedges.