Everyone knows that fish is very good for us. It is low in fat and full of protein. Healthy food can also be delicious!
We love cod because it is a light flaky fish and is very easy to cook. We put together a recipe that puts the salty umami goodness of parmesan cheese forward. This dish is sure to be a pleaser for the family.
Ingredients• 2 pieces of Cod or fish fillets of choice
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
2. In a shallow bowl, come the cheese, pepper from the FinaMill, paprika, and parsley. Mix together well.
3. On the fish fillets, rub the oil on both sides.
4. Place each fillet into the shallow bowl with the dry ingredients and coat both sides of both fillets. Transfer to a baking tray and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your choice of sides.