Eating delicious Italian food can be one of the greatest joys in life! To top it off, Fettuccine can be one of the most delicious and filling dishes out there. It is a reminder of home and the love that food can bring between people.
The following recipe is great because it cooks up so fast, and is a very satisfying meal. The creamy sauce goes perfectly with the freshness and slight salty taste of the seafood.
Ingredients• 8 ounces fettuccini
• 5 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground garlic salt
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 11/2 cups heavy cream
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2. Add the fettuccini. Let cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
3. Add crab meat, shrimp, and butter to a large skillet and cook until the crab meat is cooked through and the shrimp is pink.
4. Season the crab meat and shrimp with a bit of garlic salt and ground black pepper using your FinaMill to grind them fresh.
5. Add the heavy cream. Stir frequently until you get a thick consistency.
6. Add the Parmesan cheese.
7. Pour the seafood and sauce over the fettuccini and serve.