A quick and easy side is always something that every chef and even home cook should have in their back pocket. This recipe is a good one for a quick turnaround.
The freshness of the broccoli and the sweetness of the cranberries delights the tongue. The different textures makes sure that this is never a boring side. Give it a try, we’re sure you’ll love it.
Ingredients• 1 pound broccoli crowns
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons mayo
• 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• ¼ teaspoon large crystal salt to taste
• ⅓ cup diced red onions
• ⅓ cup dried cranberries
• ½ cup smoke house almonds
• ½ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
2. Chop the broccoli into ½-inch pieces. Cut the stem pieces smaller as they tend to be harder and take longer to cook.
3. In the bottom of the bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, and salt using your FinaMill.
4. Add the broccoli, onions, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries and toss to coat.
5. Toss again and serve