Rosemary Pork Chops
Ingredients• 4 boneless pork loin chops, around ½-inch thick apiece
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely snipped (can substitute 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary)
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
2. Using FinaMill grind salt and pepper and cover all pork chops to taste
3. Combine the rosemary and garlic in a small bowl. Then evenly sprinkle the mix onto all sides of the pork chops, rubbing it in with your fingers.
4. Place the rack into the roasting pan.
5. Transfer the seasoned pork chops to the rack.
6. Roast the chops in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees F and roast for an additional 25 minutes, or until there’s no more pink and the juices run clear.