Spices&Herb Rubbed Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon tried garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili
- Remember to use FinaMill to grind these spices into smaller size for extra aroma and taste
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, marjoram, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Brush both sides of pork chops with 1 teaspoon oil; rub with herb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in remaining oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm. Add broth and sherry or additional broth to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil.
- Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve chops with pan juices.
- Remember to use FinaMill to garnish extra pepper and garlic for extra aronma and taste.