Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Ingredients• 8 ounces fettuccini
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 11/2 cups heavy cream
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2. Add the fettuccini. Let cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
3. Add chicken and butter to a large skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through..
5. Add the heavy cream. Stir frequently until you get a thick consistency.
6. Add the Parmesan cheese.
7. Pour the chicken and sauce over the fettuccini and serve.