Garlic Pork Loin Roast with Vegetables
Ingredients• 3 lb boneless pork loin roast
• 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
• 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or Cajun seasoning
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 2 hours
2. Rub the pork loin roast on all sides with the garlic cloves.
3. Evenly sprinkle salt or Cajun seasoning and pepper on all sides using FinaMill.
4. Line with the baking pan with foil and then place the rack on top.
5. Carefully place the pork onto the rack.
6. Leave uncovered and roast in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes per pound, until a meat thermometer inserted into the middle reads 145 to 160 degrees F.
7. Take out of the oven and then cover loosely with foil to let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Slice into pieces and then serve.