Cajun Pasta With Chicken
Ingredients• 4 ounces linguine
• 2 halves skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon dried basil
• ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• ½ red bell pepper, chopped
• 1 stalk green onion, minced
• 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1½ cups heavy cream
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
2. Add the linguini. Let cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
3. In the meantime, toss the Cajun seasoning from the FinaMill with the chicken until the chicken is well coated.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Then add the chicken and butter. Saute for about 5 to 7 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink and its juices run clear.
5. Add the bell peppers, mushrooms, and green onions, and then cook them for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat and then stir in the heavy cream.
7. Season with the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, lemon pepper, all using the FinaMill. Let it heat through.
8. Place the linguini and the sauce with a large bowl and give it a few tosses.
9. Serve sprinkled with the grated Parmesan cheese.